1. Hello Guest, if you need help, wish to post feedback regarding our community/servers/staff or report game-breaking bugs, you're free to do so here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Change the smilies

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support' started by Rick, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

• Make all smilies a reasonable size, it used to be a bit of a meme but now it's just annoying
    • Remove the ones without proper cropping etc. They look really bad
    • Remove ones to do with staff/members of the community, I get that this is devinity but it comes across as smug/arrogant that staff had added their own avatars to the smilies list
    • Remove dupes like :) and :adr_smile: to make the smilies dropdown list actually useful stuff, people can figure out that they can very easily create :) and infrequently used ones like : :award_star_bronze_3: could be looked up in http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/previews/index_abc.png like they are on flood.
    We have discord for memie icons now, and I'd personally like to see the shoutbox be used for more general discussion and see it less filled with :clapping:

Attached Files:

2. The Gaming Bean

The Gaming Bean Dedicated Member

I agree with most of your points, the one i agree the most with is the poorly cropped emoticons. Those really should be fixed. The one I agree with the least is the staff ones. I didn't think they were like self centered when I first saw them, they aren't really doing any harm imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    None of us really use our own emojis to flaunt it, it's usually others using them to joke around with us. Plus they are used very often so I think it'd be better to get rid of ones no one uses.

:slackbot::wrench::world::webcam::weather_sun::weather_snow::weather_rain::weather_lightning::weather_cloudy::weather_clouds::wand::user_suit::user_gray::user_gray::telephone::telephone::star::sport_tennis::sport_soccer::sport_football::map::spellcheck::shield::picture::phone::package::eye::money::map::male::lightning::image::group::female::eye::delete::clock::car::camera::bell::Heart:

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.