1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Chompy Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Chompy, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chompy

Chompy Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: (required) not really sure why i was banned as i believe it was after i left server but im pretty sure i was just acting like an idiot

Reason why you should be unbanned: (required): im not making this post because i think the ban was unjust but i would like to continue playing the servers as i have a few friends that play it regularly, i was acting like an idiot over voice and i obviously took it too far. ive never been banned before other than this one time so i would like a 2nd chance

Admin who banned you: (recommended) C.L (maybe?)

SteamID: (use this link to find your steamid) STEAM_0:0:55659389

Infraction Record: (copy the link; can be found on the information tab of your forum profile)
    https://devinity.org/pages/infracti...1584506&reason=&date=&adminfilter=&banstatus=
    Evidence: (if applicable) N/A

2. C.L

C.L Anonymous Alcoholic

Yer you were banned for being toxic asf. You have been unbanned but i will give permission too any staff, if they see you being toxic or any shit what so ever you will be perm banned again.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.