Cops vs Robbers.

Discussion in 'Denied/Scrapped Events' started by Ethan, Sep 10, 2015.

?

Would you like to see this in flood?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethan

Ethan Emo

This will be a game mode that maybe Donkie or Bayrock could implant. I suggest that the Map is split in half, and the robbers will have to start on one side of the map and reach the other side. They can use harpoons, motor, and for this event only, give thrusters to people . While trying to accomplish this task the cops will work together to build a boat, or boats to reach to the other side. The cops weapons are limited to Awps, SVUs, and M249 (All includes INFINITE ammo). The cops will do double the damage, and the prisoners will only do half. Why half? The main goal is for the prisoners to reach the other side, not to destroy the boats. The faster you reach to the other side, the more money you get. If you wait till the time ends, then you will only have $300 for time alive + the damage you dealt. If cops stay alive till the end, then they will get $1,500 for being alive, and + the damage they dealt. When all prisoners reach to the other side, the round will end. The ratio for cops to robbers, will be 1:3. Why 1 to 3 you may ask. Well This is a fairly balance, even tho the cops do x2 the damage, they will have to worry about all the prisoners trying to cross. Now there is a loophole to this, the cops can build a long boat and block all the prisoners from reaching to the other side, but if this happen this can be reportable, and they can be banned for a day. If I miss out on anything, or want me to explain more about it, please tell me in the comments section.
    Peace.

2. Noriaki Cocaine

Noriaki Cocaine Devine Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    exotranc#3653
    I think that building a really long boat should be an allowed strategy, considering you can destroy a certain part of the boat as a counter.
    Also, this feels sort of like a harder juggernaut mode.

3. Ethan

Ethan Emo

Yes this is similar to juggernaut, but the long boat idea can work, but maybe allow a way out. Like have a hole where boats can go through.

4. classic

classic Community Member Platinum VIP

Good idea, not sure how long this will take to put in probably a long time. Anyhow I've wanted a map change for a while if that's possible i'm not sure if it's possible or not, or if donkie could create one that would be so epic just quiet plain i have no problem with the map right now it just would be so epic to have it switch between to maps or just have one other map in general this may have been suggested already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.