1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Dawson doing whatever the fk he feels like

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by my ho's have fat asses, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my ho's have fat asses

my ho's have fat asses Member

What happened was, I was in chat, asking for a random event several times to the staff online, they do the vote, it gets passed. and then cause of there oversized ego (the staff) they feel like they can be a dick and go ahead and kick you from the game just for a tiny rule break like that. basically being a tool and using his privileges just to bother me, harass me, and also was not allowing me to play just for that small rule break. And then for whatever dick reason Mr. Dawson comes up with he feels like he can continue to harass me and he now chooses that once im back in the server and said " i dont care what you do to me, kick me, mute me, whatever." HE WAS clearly angered by this and felt like can give me a 1 day ban for NO REASON. WITH NO OTHER RULES BROKEN. and just having served my kick from the server, as a warning for my minor chat spam he had NOTHING on me to give me a BAN as punishment. So you can give me a 24 hour ban for the first warning of chat spam if you feel like it? NO BS i got my warning like the rules stated and did not repeat the offense. SO WHY WAS I BANNED SOON AFTER FOR NOT BREAKING ANY RULES? oh cause Dawson felt power hungry and angry that i did not care that he kicked me for such a tiny reason. soo he goes on to push his power on me and send me off with a ban as if i had been PROP pushing, harassing, using racism.. But no it was a minor chat violation which i was given my warning for, and with no other rules broken at the time he felt like he can DO AS HE PLEASES and just ban me as if I BROKEN AGAIN ANOTHER RULE, which is not true.
    RULES BROKEN: Harassment, disrespect, abuse of admin powers (giving out punishment like a 1 day ban, for something that he shouldve ONLY GIVE A WARNING for. and BTW (did) give the warning. This seems like a blatant attempt to use his powers when he feels like regardless of what rules or if ANY rules has been broken.
    SERVED : 1 day ban AFTER BREAKING NO RULES when i was just being warned for my first violation of chat spam h(which is fine to do) he wants to use his power a lil more to harass me so he takes me off the server for 24 hours?
    NOTHING WILL BE DONE, IM SURE OF IT, JUST LET IT BE KNOWN THAT Mr. DAWSON THE ANGRY ADMIN WILL BAN YOU FOR LITTLE TO NO REASON TO FEED HIS PATHETIC craving as a shitty admin. - - PEACE OUT fuhkubukulooo (1 day ban) for no reason. GO FUCK YOURSELF

| steamname: fuuuhkuubukahuloo
    | steam3ID: [U:1:104763730]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:52381865
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065029458
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198065029458

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2016
  2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Lol yeah sorry bud.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  3. Dawson

Dawson Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Good Guy Bufo#0933
    He's been banned permanently, anyway--apparently Decap gave him one last chance to nut up after a series of past bans.

I don't know what to say, really. You did this to yourself. Thanks for your time with us. : /

4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Rest in pepperoni. Goodnight sweet prince.​

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.