1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Dawson petty banned me

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by ✗♥O, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✗♥O

✗♥O Member

So yesterday while playing flood I heard this guy start talking getting all mad and what not named Dawson this really irked me so I took to using voice chat to slam him with vulgar terms which I admit was a mistake. I was then promptly gagged as I learned he was actually an admin I saw this as acceptable as I shouldn't have been using such terms towards anyone. However what I do have a severe problem with is that when a game was starting Dawson and I both started running towards a room and I got there first. I then continued to make a team so that my friends can get it and to poke fun at the situation I named the team "Get Rekt Dawson" and then I was banned almost immediately. This doesn't seem like I was banned for actually being overly rude but just because Dawson was petty and even admitted after to my friend that he did it just because he was dealing with a lot of shit that night and finally ended up taking it out on me. Please considering lifting my ban so I can enjoy your fun server with my friends. Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    First off, don't get your friend to support the post hoping it'll help you any further, second off, if you were being vulgar toward dawson and then after being gagged do something as cheeky as making a team called "Get Rekt Dawson" then in my honest opinion you deserve the ban and should wait it out, however. It is up to @Dawson since he carried out the ban but you should accept that you were banned for being overly disrespectful.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. ✗♥O

✗♥O Member

I mean I just showed him the post he chose to support it himself but obviously he is bias towards me just as you are towards Dawson.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bagels

Bagels Dedicated Member Bronze VIP

I think you should have gotten kicked/muted/whatever for using vulgar terms against Dawson, and I like that you admitted to your wrongdoings. I agree with the fact that, if the situation is as you say, Dawson shouldn't have banned you if all you did was name the team "Get Rekt Dawson". A warning is one thing but a ban for making a lighthearted joke because you got a room first is too much. There wasn't anything hostile to Dawson in the team name. I'm not going to immediately trust you with what you're saying, but if it really did go how you say, then I don't think you should have been banned. It's not my decision, but there's my two cents about the situation.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ✗♥O

✗♥O Member

I should clarify that it was just a one day ban however not being able to play all day today when I dont have much to do really sucks.

6. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
  7. Dawson

Dawson Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Good Guy Bufo#0933
    You knew what you were doing was uncalled for. I previously gagged and kicked you for being excessively rude, but you didn't get the message that that kind of demeanor isn't condoned. I already had another guy that was being hostile at the same time; I wasn't going to allow myself to be trampled over.

Also, to note, I may have given the impression that I had the intent of claiming one of the rooms, but in actuality I was bumbling about. I wasn't aiming to be active that round and consecutive ones beyond that -- just moderation on the sidelines. Shortly after I resigned for the evening.

I banned you for a day because your unrelenting hostility (i.e., taunting) went too far. Why don't you serve the remainder of your ban, and next time be more wise with your choice of actions/communication?

You're dismissed.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.