1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Death's Unban

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Death死, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Death死

Death死 EPIC FORUM TITLE Platinum VIP

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    TheTragedy死#2435
    Why i'm banned: I was just playing br like normal and then randomly got banned...

Why I should be unbanned: Well I wasn't hacking, what else is there to say. I have 3 days playtime am I going to throw away my time playing a server I "hack" on... No not really.

Admins who banned me: Virxl did the ban but Manchyy was also apart of it

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:124112001

Infraction Record: I dont know what this means but i'll just say the reason i'm banned for "Cheating//Aimbot"

Evidence: This is my proof of me not hacking... They showed me a 33 second clip of me getting a nice kill and say its hacking... Thats the only proof they have of me "hacking"

Other Random Things: I would like it if these staff (Virxl and Manchyy) do not review this or accept / deny because they do not like me. I would like a staff who plays on br and who knows what decent players look like... Because to tell you the truth i have not even seen Virxl on a lot... or ever on the eu servers so i don't see why he should be the one banning for hacks when he has only watched me for maybe 1-2 rounds when i'm playing really good. I have also seen the part saying "do not request a unban within 12hrs of being banned" but this is a false ban and I would like to be unbanned... I would also only like BR staff commenting on this... since flood, Manchyy and Virxl do not really know what hacks are imo... after seeing how they have treated me.. They said I will be getting unbanned but then 10 mins later they ban me on the discord... this is very confusing..

2. manchyy

manchyy full time idiot

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    manchyy#6556
    The only reason you were unbanned for a sec is because you didn't upload the video and Donkie said himself to unban you for a bit.
    After you uploaded the video it proves that at 6:44 you literally use aimbot, and hitmarkers show you nearly hit the whole mag onto the person that is far away with a g36c, which was not silenced.
    But yes, I'll have your wish come true - any other staff member that 'only plays br' deal with this.

3. Death死

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    TheTragedy死#2435
    So it was half a mag, and i know how to use guns.. and that was just a nice kill same kill u showed in the clip you sent me... people get nice kills from time to time if you didnt know that.. and that was just one of the times... imo that kill was abit of luck..

4. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    I do not take personal relations into account when I deal with moderation, you don't see me because I'm hardly ever playing under my normal name, same with manchyy, we've both reviewed the evidence against you and it is clear to see some kind of external aim assistance being used. But what do I know, I don't moderate BR, right?

I'll leave this up to @Rick or @Donkie/ @anyoneelsewhowants to deal with it who actually plays BR.

5. Death死

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    TheTragedy死#2435
    Rather have @Rick do it too...

6. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Sorry, it very clearly shows you're hacking at 6:40. Your view is completely obstructed and you lock right onto them.

If we're wrong then we wish you the best with your progaming career.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

I've reconsidered this ban and come to the conclusion that this does not show you're hacking, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Death死

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    TheTragedy死#2435
  9. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Try now.