Emma Rowley Is Bae ban request

Discussion in 'Legacy Reports' started by Breach, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breach

Breach Active Member

Another player and I both ran into the same room at the same time, me not caring started building immediately as soon as I got in. The other player then continued to harass me about how I was breaking the rules. I then told the player that it is not against the rules to build in the same room as another player and he then continued to use profane language insulting me. After, he then prop-blocked my boat making it so that I could not get on. I have included the screenshots below. As you can see, the players larger boat is on top of my door boat.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Breach

Breach Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Hey there Breach.
    As I usually do, I tried to find the SteamID of the player that you have reported, but I have been unable to find any players that have used this Alias...
    If you could provide me with the SteamID rather than just a search page for the name, i'll be able to ban the player.

4. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

@Rick

STEAM_0:0:72828969

5. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Thanks for that Jeff,
    But unfortunately you managed to break Steamidfinder.com
    [​IMG]

Anyways, I'll hop onto the server and ban the player for 2 days, thanks for the report!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Apoc

Apoc Member

I am emma rowley is bae and would like to say I did NOT use profane language nor did I intentionally prop block your boat. I told you I need the water to flip it and you still put your boat there. The images are merely taking out of context, I could go into detail as to why I wasn't holding it but you would call me a liar so I won't even make a statement about it. Besides I did have the room first. You also made very insulting remarks at me while I politely asked you to leave the room. In the process I stated "fine if you don't leave don't complain if my boat hits you or your boat a few times" Note that my statement did not say I would intentionally attempt to block or push your person or items. You also continued to harass me throughout the rest of the time you were on.

7. Apoc

Apoc Member

You also harassed my friend Chaos throughout the time using derogatory words (you also used the words with me)

8. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

If this is true then submit proof.

9. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

Locking this thread since the OP's issue is resolved.

@Apoc I understand you're frustrated with the ban but, this isn't the place to defend yourself nor is it the place to appeal. I have no problem with you defending yourself and appealing here.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.