EU flood server suggestion/request

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Rinaa, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rinaa

Rinaa Dedicated Member

1. Don't get butt hurt by these comments/requests/suggestions.

2. You need a moderator to actively keep an eye on the EU servers (night time especially).

3. OR make the rules more understandable to the players in the server.

Every time I play on the EU flood server there are at least 3 different people breaking one or more rules. It not only makes my time there less enjoyable but also other players too. I've seen a couple different players (during my playtime on that server) complain about the amount of rules others are breaking.

K thx.

Anal.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dr. Pit Lazarus

Dr. Pit Lazarus Angelic Web Developer Gold VIP

@Bayrock is too lazy to change the rules and we can't skip our sleep to monitor the server.

3. Rinaa

Rinaa Dedicated Member

I'm not saying skip your sleep, how about getting a mod that is usually awake at that time?

4. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Alright, I don't think it has anything to do with the Rules, seeing as they're pretty clear and consise, if you think we should change it to list Every European Language, noty.

Unfortunately we can't just "Get staff", people sort of have to apply. If somebody applies that is suited for the position you're talking about yeah great, but unfortunately we can't Magic people out of the air.

5. Rinaa

Rinaa Dedicated Member

You have tons of staff applications that are coming in, there has to be atleast one person with a different time zone. And I never said anything such as making the rules in different languages maybe just make it more like "NO TOUCHY FRIENDS BOAT WITH NO PREMISSION"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.