Extending the hiatus I was already on

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by xisntfeared, Jul 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xisntfeared

xisntfeared Member

I wanted to start off by saying sorry, even though i don't really have to.

Recently things have been a little rough around the edges for me, and on Wednesday I'll have been on antidepressants for a week, and it's looking like with some changes in scheduling and dosage it'll really help sort things out for me, and its already curbed what I've been dealing with.

However, I don't think it's fair for me to be a staff with how inactive I've been, and recently and even still I haven't really felt mentally stable enough to handle any negativity, especially not from people who don't want to follow the rules.

I have some summer homework to catch up on, and hopefully I'll be nearing the end of my recent struggle with depression, but for right now I'm officially saying I'm taking a break from devinity, or in the very least taking a break from being a staff (in training).

Hopefully I'll actually start to interact with people a bit more without being forced into it and begin to really enjoy myself like a could a few years ago, or even several months ago.

So again, for now farewell. You might see me a bit more on the left 4 dead 2 crew though. I'm pro MLG I swear.

2. Noriaki Cocaine

Noriaki Cocaine Devine Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    exotranc#3653
    it's okay my friend, i wish you luck

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.