1. Hello Guest, if you need help, wish to post feedback regarding our community/servers/staff or report game-breaking bugs, you're free to do so here.
    Dismiss Notice

Flood Boat Glitch!

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support' started by FuzeXpowers, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuzeXpowers

FuzeXpowers Member

Ok so this has happened a few times now and it seems to be happening more often as time goes on. There is a glitch that when you are on your boat you sometimes fall through it making you die and waste your props.
    to me this is a very annoying thing and I'm hoping someone can do something about it.

This is only a short post just to put the glitch out there, i dont know if someone has posted about this already but thanks for reading :)

2. Taki'Asha

Taki'Asha Community Member

Its a well known glitch that happens a lot, especially considering you will always be between 0-40% HP at the end of the round no matter what you do :/

3. Decap

Decap Super Radman

@FuzeXpowers This is a known glitch and isn't anything to do with the flood gamemode itself. This is a source engine problem and cannot be fixed. The only way to avoid it is when you notice it happening, hold crouch (CTRL) and that should prevent you from falling through most of the time. Also it seems to only happen with certain props though I cannot remember which ones are which.

4. Taki'Asha

Taki'Asha Community Member

Pole props are one of them, the only down side to the bookcase boat...

5. IceSeasons

IceSeasons Dedicated Member

I would highly recommend staying away from the gaps between the props as well. There is normally a higher tendency falling through the boat, especially if you are lagging or have a ping of around 200+.

I think it happens on vending machines and money stacks as well.

6. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    This is my personal suggestion. Big you're often dealing with this problem, build a high point in your boat and as the water rises crouch on top of it. Once the battle has begun you can stop crouching and jump of the summit if you wish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.