1. Hello Guest, if you are applying for staff, make sure you have read through this thread before submitting your application. Please take into consideration that we are only looking for serious applicants that are active within the community and can wait approximately 2 weeks before evaluation.
    Dismiss Notice

Flood - supersniper ︻̷̿ ̿ 一 - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by supersniper ︻̷̿ ̿ 一, Jul 31, 2023.

1. supersniper ︻̷̿ ̿ 一

supersniper ︻̷̿ ̿ 一 Member

Server:
    Flood
    Staff Application for supersniper ︻̷̿ ̿ 一

Application Position:
    Flood Moderator

United States of America
    Ingame Name:
    supersniper ︻̷̿ ̿ 一
    Steam Profile URL:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198387603655/
    Discord Tag:

Tell us about yourself:
    been playing for awhile not only this server but got about 10 years plus in flood. love it an has never got old

How long have you been a registered user on Steam:
    10+ years
    How much time can you dedicate to do the position you chose:
    i can be on 3-4 days a week.. i work full time or else id give it more time. just got a new pc so going to bc on alot more
    Server playtime:
    4 days
    How did you find out about Devinity:
    years back.. would jump in back an forth from this server an another
    What can you bring to the Devinity Team:
    going to try my best to make flood popular again
    Why do you want to be part of the Devinity Team:
    just always liked the idea of being able to help more then i can now
    Do you have any past experience with the position you've chosen:
    no but ive always have had vip
    Have you ever posted a ban request, and if so, was it accepted:
    no
    How fast/well can you type:
    i can type decent sometimes my spelling is off but thats bc i have fat fingers haha
    What is your favorite part of Devinity:
    just the people in gen
    If you got full command over Devinity, what is the first thing you would change:
    not sure its a great server

Flood Scenario Responses
    Scenario 1 (You witness a player leave a prop on another player's boat. The second player doesn't seem to notice. What do you do? What do you do if you find him doing it again next round?)
    give verbal warning. (written warning) if i notice they keep doing it after the warning ill vote kick. if he comes back an starts again ill give another written warning then if they keep going vote ban

Scenario 2 (You see two players whom are not on the same team shooting at a mutual target. While the players aren't close to each other, their target is claiming that they're trucing against him. What do you do?)
    as long as they are killing each other at the end and its not a truce not much u can do. cant tell someone who they can an cant shoot at unless there not shooting at the end
    Scenario 3 (A player is spamming chat asking/begging people to join his team. No matter what you do he won't reason with you and continues to spam. What do you do? The same player returns later and begins doing it again, what do you do now?)
    if verbal an vote kick is not working then vote ban.
    Scenario 4 (A player joins the server and immediately starts spamming chat with advertisements of another server. You've seen him do this before you were staff. What do you do as a junior moderator? What do you do as a moderator?)
    let them know if it keeps going u will have to kick/ban or let a higher up decide
    Scenario 5 (A player shot a dead player's props 10 seconds after that player had died, what actions do you take? What actions do you take if the same player starts doing it maliciously next round?)
    let the player know hes in the wrong

Any other information we might need
    youre cute

2. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Community Manager Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Hello! Glad to see you're still with us. You've been active a lot on our servers recently which is something we appreciate. I've noticed you don't have much activity on the forums/discord though, and you might need to freshen up on our rules again for some of your scenarios (specifically 2 and 5)

Neutral for now, but you have my support as long as you keep up the dedication! :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Staff Member Admin Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
  4. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    After reviewing the app and briefly interacting with @supersniper ︻̷̿ ̿ 一 in-game, I'll throw my +1 in the hat.

Do join the Discord and stay active on the forums as well, as Sotori mentioned.