Flood Weapons

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by [RG] Sgt Masterchief, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [RG] Sgt Masterchief

[RG] Sgt Masterchief Member

I don't want to add any new guns I would like to sugjest a Feature in the weapon area of the Q menu. I think it would be cool to be able to pick the gun that pops up first for instance if you have all the guns you spawn in with a pistol first. But I want to spawn in with lets say the RPG. With the feature you could pick the rpg to spawn in your n stead of the pistol. I dont have a mod link for it but i think it would be cool to have.

2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

I think what you're suggesting is similar to what I've been thinking about recently. I've been thinking about having an Equip function to where you can equip certain weapons and have them in any order you want. If you have all of the weapons, you have to scroll and search through all of the weapons to find the one you want. Even for me I can take up to 5 seconds to find the one I want to use. This way you can equip only the weapons you use the most or want to use and put them in order by your preference. One problem is I remember @Donkie saying something about the weapons menu that pops up when you scroll through weapons not being able to be changed or edited, I could be completely wrong though and just misunderstood him, it happens a lot.

3. Dawson

Dawson Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Good Guy Bufo#0933
    A cusomizable weapon menu would be nice to have if it weren't for the old one being permanently sutured to the game itself (unless otherwise). I can look around for informaion on whether or not the menu can truly be edited.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.