1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted forsenlulz Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by forsenlulz, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forsenlulz

forsenlulz Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I got on late at night (about 4:25 AM) to play some GMod with my friend (I haven't played GMod in about 1 month or 2) and I went to play on this server, which I had played on in the past and enjoyed. We where having fun and all until he went to bed and I quit the server. When I come back no later than five minutes later I come back on and I get the message "Banned for !cake anti-cheat: incident (my steam id) console variable manipulation by (console) permanent" which just as I assumed was a permanent ban.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I really enjoy this server and I would like to spend more time on the ONLY battle royale server on GMod.

Admin who banned you: Console?

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93063175

Infraction Record: https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=STEAM_0:0:93063175

2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Please try not to use any external programs/hacking tools or execute lua scripts that might've gotten you banned. This is your only unban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.