1. Hello Guest, if you need help, wish to post feedback regarding our community/servers/staff or report game-breaking bugs, you're free to do so here.
    Dismiss Notice

Forum colour picker

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support' started by Wolfgang, Jun 13, 2016.

?

Implement?

1. Yay

100.0%
  2. nay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Awhile back in Slack, when the new versions of the forums were just coming out (Vaporwave & Green), I suggested a sort of colour picker for the forums. @Bayrock mentioned something about how it was on the old forums (he had some weird name for the colour picker thing) and how it would be very easy to implement. He even seemed to like the suggestion but it was never added. I figured I'd bring it up again since it's long since been forgotten

The way it would work would be members click the drop down arrow and choose custom. The member would then be prompted to pick a primary and secondary colour (or however bay rock's thing would work) and then it would show up in that fashion.

• Like Like x 1
  2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    This should 'help' you.

edit: but in all seriousness, customizations are pretty neat but this should be prioritized later as flood 2.0 is being worked on

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    I would agree if it were a long-term project, but according to Bayrock it'd be pretty easy.

4. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

Adding a forum color picker would be relatively easy to do for an experienced web designer/coder. It would just consume time. In which case I have to agree with CounterCraftz's statement. Besides, theres not many people who are active here anyway (to get max usage for this feature), so this feature "really" would only please a few.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.