1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied fucked up ban.

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Gen Uber T Avenger, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gen Uber T Avenger

Gen Uber T Avenger Member

i was winning with two others on my team and there was 1 guy left to kill and i asked team if we could kill are selves and we were all three banned for wrongfully acussed acusations of expanding gaming time, your admin countercrafts must be 5years old or an idiot and as impulsive like that.
    STEAM_0:1:21100068 - my ip

i tryd to talk to him after he banned me not even to get unbanned but to just talk to him about it and that he was a wrongly accussing me and he seen and ignored me.
    thankyou for you'r time

2. Gen Uber T Avenger

Gen Uber T Avenger Member

im an overly nice player but wise, thee rule of not holding up the round is a very old rule thats been a rule for over 4years.

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Calling him 5 years old and an idiot is probably not the way to go.

Lmao Devinity isn't even four years old.

@CounterCraftz

4. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    You purposefully stalled the round while I was on, grabbed your attention and yet you and your team still didn't listen.
    This player has never confronted me after getting banned which I find it quite funny lmao.
    If you're going to be that ironic and hypocritical, I suggest you go somewhere else.

5. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

Locking this thread as it is just going to turn into a flame war. On top of that, I'm going to deny the unban request on the basis that there is no valid evidence to support countercraftz abusing. If you do have evidence, you can PM it to me.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.