Gone for a couple of days

Discussion in 'Personal Announcements' started by Viral, Dec 4, 2016.

?

Insane?

1. Yes you psycho, gtfo.

37.5%
  2. No, get well soon. :3

37.5%
  3. I don't fucking care tbh just go insane ty

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    So, recently I've been having certain issues with my senses, smelling things that aren't there, ear ringing and sometimes hearing noises that aren't there, to put it short i'm off my fucking rocker apparently it's to do with something that happened to me a while back and can maybe be treated but it's not 100%, tbh it's fucking scary at times it feels as if i'm going to die, even though no actual threat to me is presented, i'll be gone for a couple of days, 4 at the most while they try to figure out what the fuck is actually wrong with me, i'll be on slack everyday but that's about it, so i'll be cut off from forum activity and in-game activity (not that i'm active anyway).

Please forgive my inactivity, if you have an issue with it feel free to spam me with hurtful things i'll appreciate it.

Serious note : If you don't hear from me after 4 days i'm mostly likely insane due to the things happening and the mysteriousness about it, however stupid it may sound.

Love you all xox

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    You don't sound insane. You sound alienated, and I can relate in many ways.

Best of luck conquering your troubles. If you find an answer let me know.. I'm curious.

3. classic

classic Community Member Platinum VIP

hi baby, best of luck to you, love you

4. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Well, that was pretty anti-climatic, apparently i'm just really paranoid about dying because of a few past experiences I've had, so luckily you're not blessed with a psycho staff member, I just have to attend these shit meetings that go on for 2 hours to "heal" me. Bit gay tbqh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.