1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Goosey Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by goosey!, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goosey!

goosey! Member

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: Me and my friends were playing Flood and then both of them left and then CounterCraftz always has to make a conflict so he's like "Good, I don't like you guys anyways" so then I retaliated because he's called me toxic, removed my props, tried to annoy me while noclipping (blocking me building) and overall doesn't like me, so he takes anyway possible to get me banned. I like this server and I've been playing for a few days straight. Get me unbanned. If he didn't say that in the first place, I wouldn't of been here, banned. He shouldn't have such a light skin and banning people because he doesn't like them. My team name was ISIS.
    1. Admin who banned you: CounterCraftz
    2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73406281
    3. Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=656177264

2. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

I do agree that counter shouldnt have talked to you that way, but do you have any other screenshots? I think I can check the logs. However seeming this is an admin problem I will let our super admin make final calls. @Decap

3. Decap

Decap Super Radman

@CounterCraftz needs to address this first. Offensive team names are currently not against the rules, however if there is a legitimate complaint it can be looked into.

4. goosey!

goosey! Member

Umm, no I don't really have any other screenshots. He shouldn't be trying to get people to retaliate so he can ban them.

5. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    I never called you toxic in the first place and you were butthurt about me noclipping around the lobby. The reason I removed some of your props yesterday was because of 'skyboating' if I can recall and overall you're just a pain in the ass to deal with. Your teamname was very offensive to some people who are in Europe and to make your teamname like that is just beyond the limit. Just to say as an young adolescent like you (probably around middle school age) had to go this far.

I was glad overall that you were alone because I've heard someone said, "ISIS is my culture/religion" which is out of the border. You were getting salty after that and I gave you many chances to redeem yourself but yet again, kept on being salty. You disrespected players including Staff, be lucky that I banned you for an hour, not a day.

[​IMG]

It is quite sad that you called me a 'CUNT'.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    From me inspecting the logs, you kept on calling people, repetitively a '~snipped~' so I do not see why you should bother making an unban request.

I'm a nice and easy guy to go with but when you're fucking salty like that, I start to lose my patience on you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. goosey!

goosey! Member

@CounterCraftz
    The guy itself was being rude to me who was calling me rude things, so I retaliated. You are taking stuff out of context, and you did call me toxic yesterday.

@CounterCraftz It also says I am banned for 2 days, not a hour.

@CounterCraftz Nvm, it says 2d on one, and 1h on the other. Still, if you are being rude to me and trying to get a reaction (because you know what I would do, call back) you shouldn't be banning. It's not fair, really.

7. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    What about the previous guys that you harassed, including me? I wasn't being so hostile to you until you ticked the bomb. That doesn't mean that you call them a ~snipped~. I've checked the logs on myself and yes I did call you toxic for your vulgar behavior yesterday.

If you apologize nicely, then I'll probably lift the ban of your regretful mistake. Please don't take this as an insult but an advice for you to be kind to other players.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2017
  8. goosey!

goosey! Member

@CounterCraftz I only was vulgar 'cause they were calling me names in voice chat, and I couldn't even talk without being made fun of. Next time I will be the bigger man and I will try to ignore it.

9. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Then report them. Not hard. You can also mute them via scoreboard if it is said from voice. Still waiting

10. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Denied (probably). User's ban ends in 15 minutes.

11. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

Closed so no further arguement continues,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.