1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi I was banned my name is Mymomsratchet

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by [pink]MyMomsRatchet, Dec 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [pink]MyMomsRatchet

[pink]MyMomsRatchet Member

Deleted

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  2. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

This is extremely immature of you because all of this is a lie. 1 I did not abuse. 2 I did not make fun of you for having cancer, I told other people to stop making fun OF cancer because my best friend was a survivor of it. 3. I did not kill you over and over, the entire time I have been playing for this 2 hours, I have not build but maybe 1 round. So I didnt even touch your props. 4. I did not trash talk you. I slayed you for breaking the rules, and when I went to explain your slay, you interupted me saying "Get an admin on! I wanna talk to someone else!" Which is ridiculous because you wouldnt even let me finish my explanation. And lastly 5. I banned you for all of the above and what really triggered me banning was you crossing the line by putting your name as "alex-is-a-cunt." Along with I gave a lot of consideration to maybe you are having a bad day or someone who just likes to troll, or be funny. I gave you serveral warnings to stop and you didnt.

I never did any of the above, and your ban stays the same.

3. [pink]MyMomsRatchet

Deleted

4. Alex

I do have evidence of you calling me a "cunt" and I can say the same to you. Where is your evidence ?

5. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

My eyes ! Spell check your sentences, Besides I can vouch for Alex because I was on the server with her at the time. Ratchet, did in fact change his steam name to "Alex is a cunt".

6. [pink]MyMomsRatchet

Deleted

7. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

Hello [pink]mymomsratchet,

I just wanted to pop in and make a few statements on this appeal.

Firstly, we stand behind our Staff members here and will take their stories over a players any day unless "solid proof" be given. Our Staff are hand picked and graciously donate their time to keep the server peaceful for you guys. They have a lot more to lose by lying to us than a player does, so just keep this in mind. If our Staff are doing something wrong, I want to be the first to know about it!

Secondly, I'd like to apologize if anyone offended you about your cancer. I assure you if any negative comments were made, they weren't intentional. I know Alex very well and I doubt she would make fun of such an aweful illness. Though, if you're just trolling about this, I have no pitty for you.

Thirdly, Alex has been telling me a completely different story the past few days. I'm not going to go into complete details but she didn't have nice things to say. So let me tell you. We don't mind minor trolling but if it starts getti g disruptive we reserve the right to ban you for it. Breaking the rules will also get you in trouble. Its your job as the player to read the rules. Failure to do so will endup in punishment. If you were slayed "repeatedly" as claimed. Then you should have asked why and refrained from doing whatever it was you were told NOT ro do again. Otherwise repeat slayings or hsrsher punishments could occur.

Lastly, since I did not issue this ban. I will not modify if. What I will do for you is talk to Alex and see if she wants to let you off the hook. From what she has told me, you were very disrespectful toward her and our MOTD specifically states that you are not allowed to disrespect Staff. So with that being said, if you will agree to read our MOTD (which pops up every time you join our server) and not be disrespectful. Then I'll have her "reconsider" her ban against you. Alternatively you may wait the remaining 23 hours and some odd minutes.

8. [pink]MyMomsRatchet

Deleted

9. Dr. Pit Lazarus

Dr. Pit Lazarus Angelic Web Developer Gold VIP

Evidence of name change via steam.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Alex

If all you wanted really was to be unbanned, then why did you come onto here and say a bunch of lies anyway? If you wanted to be unbanned you could have just apologized for being a pill, and I would have gladly talked about the situation with you. Seeming you decided to come on here and cause a unnessicary commotion, you really need to look at your actions.

I am a kind hearted person all around and have a big heart! Your apology has been accepted, however, please note that when you did break the rules YOU asked for the MOTD. I really suggest you go on there and actually read it to lessen your chances of being banned again. But again, I have a big heart and dont want anyone to be left out. I will take off your ban, so take this as a warning.

Please, I asked lastly we get past this and maybe add me on steam, so we both have a wonderful time on flood. Cause truly, Devinity is a great community.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Ban has Expired, thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.