Honey, I'm home!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Donnerstreik, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donnerstreik

Donnerstreik Member Silver VIP

Hey guys, I decided to come back after a month of so of hiatus. I kind of got caught up on a clyde3i bandwagon and left because of reasons entirely irrational. I dissed the community for a while afterwards, saying it'll never succeed after a loss of what was really only three staff members. Totally negative and toxic attitude on my part. I felt a yearning to come back to the community, and a want to see it thrive. I love this community and I feel guilty for tossing it aside.

My exams are nearly done, so you'll see more of me this weekend.

• Like Like x 2
  2. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

Welcome Back Donnerstreik!

I can forgive you for leaving with some negative thoughts but just remember, we built up from only a few Staff members. Technically speaking, it was just me and Bayrock admining for a while with Donkie behind the scenes doing all the infrastructure and gamemode development. So we manage.

Anyway it's nice to see you back and I hope to see you on the flood servers this weekend!

3. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    I really appreciate your apology, and I gladly welcome you back into the community. I hope you'll enjoy tagging along with us as we develop the community and server further. @Donkie has been working hard to push some essential updates in the near future, and from there we will only grow stronger.

On another note I hope you will forgive me from deleting you from my friends on MAL, lol. If you still use the site I'll gladly accept you as a friend again.

4. Donnerstreik

@jeffreythe00 - Thanks for the welcome. You guys have really done well with just the few of you, seriously. Kudos to you all for your hard work.

@Bayrock - Good to be back! I definitely will do whatever I can to help. Perhaps I'll finally finish that map. Also, you are forgiven. :cool:

5. Donkie

Donkie Founder & Senior Developer Platinum VIP

Discord:
    Donkie#2878
    Welcome back. I have to admit I also got slightly pulled by the clyde bandwagon but it seems a lot brighter now. As bayrock said I've pushed out some cool updates to our repo which the server will see the light of in a few days or a week.

6. Donnerstreik

@Donkie - Thanks. Glad to hear some updates are headed to Flood.

7. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Always good to see you back man, hope to see you in the future, don't leave us again ;) .

8. Donnerstreik

@Rick - Yeah, I'll probably see you guys sometime tomorrow. Last exam tomorrow morning. Don't worry, I'm staying for good this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.