1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Hypl3x's unban request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Hypl3x <3, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hypl3x <3

Hypl3x <3 Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: Firstly I just wanted to say sorry, I know you get it alot but I really just want to get it out. So I was going to build a boat and I saw someone pushing people around with a prop, I got angry and started pushing him/her. After that me and him/her got frozed by an admin and the admin warned me, I diden't see this person getting warned so I got mad and wrote in chat "fucking idiot admins".

Reason why you should be unbanned:I really love playing on this community and to be honest I'm, right now, really bored and the only server I enjoy playing on is this. I am sorry for my actions and they will not be made again. Also I know it's dosen't effect the unban request but I just got money to donate for v.i.p and I really wanna try it out.

Admin who banned you: It dosen't say a name and I can't remember.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103379125

Infraction Record: I can't find this?

Evidence: I don't have any recording nor evidencde.

2. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

@C.L was the staff who banned you. Your ban has less than 12 hours left so I believe you can just wait it out.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.