1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted I feel as if I was unfairly banned.

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Sotori, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Community Manager Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Brief description of what happened before I was banned

Hello, I am Spooka. I commonly play on Garry's mod flood US servers 1 and 2. I was going into one of the private rooms, and there were some people blocking me from leaving the room. In a way of using their character to block an entrance. One of the rules I got banned for was prop minging, but I did not trap anyone. I tried to put a prop over the door to tell them to leave me alone, so they did. If I may note, the room was already claimed by me and you can see from the screenshots of the ban request. So, after doing said actions, I got banned recently after, in which I think is an unfair ban.
    :

Reason why I should be unbanned:
    I feel as if I should be unbanned because this isn't affecting anyone except myself and my teammate. In which my teammate didn't care because I was in a call with him at the time and we had no plans of leaving the room.
    :

Admin who banned me:
    The admin who banned me was SilverMario. The user who made the appeal was JimmyTheClown.
    :

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119633975.

Infraction Record:
    I only have 2 infractions. 1 was a warning, and 1 was a ban. https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=76561198199533679
    :

Evidence that banned me: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271802328/screenshots/#scrollTop=0
    :

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

There is no point of blocking your own door with a prop. I don't know why you would do that.

If you're going to do this again so people can't see what you're doing, just block from the inside because this is technically against the rules.

Unbanned.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Community Manager Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Okay, thanks for the unban. I won't block the entire door from the outside again.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.