1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied I got banned for Exploitation - Modding. Banned Falsely?

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Skyankh, Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyankh

Skyankh Member

Explanation:
    Here's a estimation on where this all went down on the Battle Royale server.
    [​IMG]
    I log onto the server and I play about 3 - 4 matches (I win about 2). My third round I'm hoping around City looking for players when I hear gunshots. I climb up a ladder to building where I'm hoping i have the high ground and no one is above me on the taller buildings. I look around in circle for players and spot someone on the bridge. I take aim with my AR and gun the first guy down as he's spraying his enemy. I adjust myself on the building and spot his enemy, I take shots at him as he's jumping away and secure the kill. I continue on by jumping down the building and running toward my kills for their loot when suddenly I get disconnected. I get a message, "Permanently banned for Exploitation - Modding by Bjincy" Modding? Clearly there is something wrong here I do not have any sort of mods other than community lighting mods and HD textures to give my game a little more pizzazz. I don't have any knowledge of exploits or things that could help me exploit or mod this server in any way.
    Note: I'm quite new to this server and have little experience playing here. As soon as I got in I read the rules from top to bottom hoping I'd gone over everything. If there was something I was missing and I had broken a rule without knowing I just ask you to give me another chance while also explaining what rule I've broken. Thank you.

Reason For Unban:
    The reason I should be unbanned, These are pretty much the only Battle Royale servers out right now (that I've seen from scrolling) and I'm personally really enjoying this more than any other Sandbox server or TTT, etc. I'm just having fun and playing like everybody else...I think I've been banned falsely for things that I haven't done. I've taken my time writing this appeal because I do care about this server and again, I do have fun playing on it. I'm asking if I can be let back onto the server to enjoy more of what it has to offer.
    Personal Stuff: I've even teamed up with someone I didn't know personally and fought along their side. Though..during the game he switched teams and destroyed me with his teammate which was quite funny.

The Admin Who Banned Me: Bjincy (<---Click to view profile.)

Infraction: https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=76561198125963564

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82848918

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  2. Bjincy

Bjincy Editor in Chief of Devinity Bronze VIP

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    bjincy#2064
    Denied. Don't tell me that you have no knowledge of any exploits when you have less than a year old vac ban and the following: Bans:
    CS:GO - The usual menu, went on a pub server and got destroyed by VAC anti cheat.

H1Z1 - Banned for recoil. (Because recoil was honestly pretty broken at the time.)

Rust - Keyboard macros. (Seriously?)

Straight from your steam profile. I watched you use aimbot and antirecoil with my own eyes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.