1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied I got banned for having tourettes

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by DamianG, Oct 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DamianG

DamianG Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I got killed, so i got mad at the game. i got a little mad and was saying inappropriate words.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I got a little mad and was saying inappropriate words because i have tourettes, and it isnt my fault as i was born with it.

Admin who banned you: Bagels

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102491149

Infraction Record: https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=76561198165248026

Evidence: upload_2017-10-4_19-58-42.png

2. Bagels

Bagels Dedicated Member Bronze VIP

There's absolutely no proof that you have Tourette's besides your friends shitty attempt at guilt tripping me. I listened to your friend go on about how you "had Tourette's" for about 15 minutes. No proof given of course, just repeating the same sentence over and over. "My friend got banned for having Tourette's, unban him, that's a terrible thing to do."

You didn't get killed in the game as well, so there's another lie on your part. C.L. had kicked you for micspamming, and your response was to come back in the game and say "Why'd you kick me nigger." After that, you repeated saying nigger for about 3 or 4 minutes before I banned you. I'm not stupid, try harder next time.

Denied.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DamianG

DamianG Member

What? I have tourettes. I did get killed before, and i got really angry. I didnt say "why'd you kick me nigger" and i didnt get kicked for micspamming before, so check your facts i dont know where you got that from. I have something that i don't want but i was forced with it. Im not the one lying, you are. I dont know why you are being such a mean person, and you were lying, and you also said you would unban me to my friend.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Bagels

Bagels Dedicated Member Bronze VIP

Whoopsies, it wasn't you who got kicked for micspamming. I was wrong about that. I heard "Why'd you kick me nigger." It was actually "Why'd you kick him nigger", it seems, which was towards unkownsandwich getting banned, who seems to be your friend. Either way, point still stands exactly the same. Nothing has changed. Nobody is going to give you special treatment for your supposed mental disorder that you haven't proved in the slightest.

Have a good day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Hate it when my tourettes makes me push down x

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.