1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

I Got banned for skyboating unintentionally (Denied)

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Linxks, Jul 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linxks

Linxks Member

So, I was on a team with my friend, l Fluffy l Angry, and we were making a boat together. He made the boat, as I was eating. Before time ended, I hopped on the boat, nearly done with my food. The boat turned onto its side, and I ran to the side to stand on. Apparently, Angry must have welded one side to another, as the boat was floating. As we were skyping, Angry was warning me about the skyboat, but I didnt understand until it was too late (it was my first time playing a flood server, didnt know what a skyboat was). By the time I understood, fellow players had gotted multiple screenshots. Afraid of getting banned, I instantly jumped into the water, and died. I know that I did skyboat for about 14 seconds, but I really apologize. If you beleive me, please dont ban angry. I truly apologize. (By the way, this isnt a perm ban. Its a 5 hour ban)

2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

@Alex Banned you, wait for her reply.

3. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

It doesnt matter whether you "didn't know" about sky boating was against the rules or not.
    Right when you log onto the server it has the rules there for you. Do you think we put it there for our health? No. Read them. They come to use. You will wait out your ban and hope you can still enjoy our servers. It was only a one day ban.

Also to add, when you are making an appeal, you need evidence to support a story. Sorry.

Thread locked and Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.