I have an idea

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by THE LOST RANGER 2, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE LOST RANGER 2

THE LOST RANGER 2 Member

I don't know if this is possible but since a lot of people who join the servers like to prop push and troll each other is it possible to get a add on witch no collides people who are not in your team to other people props so it can stop the prop pushing?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Roflcopter Rogers

Roflcopter Rogers Least From The East Platinum VIP

This is a very possible thing to do and also can someone move this thread to the Flood section?

3. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Pretty sure this was discussed at some point and there was an issue that @Donkie had that caused him not to go through with it.

Then again I'm old so I could be just making it up in my head.

4. Razmalia

Razmalia Member

ok they should allow the props to be ghosted when being moved by a physics gun so people can't proppush as im f#ck*ng tired of this sh*t, otherwise you need to have staff on at all times doing their jobs instead of going afk on the server, its annoying as f#ck, ghost the props, have more staff on and stop saying on how this can be abused, just make it so that it can go through players, not props (its pretty much no collide tool in a nutshell but the staff here are going to say that is going to be abused, just say how alright, don't give me a bad answer like the "just because" answer that we get from our parents every time.) Not to mention the "record them and put them on here and take their steam id, im tired of that, you guys have an responsibility to go and enforce rules on the server, instead of how this works...

5. Rinaa

Rinaa Dedicated Member

6. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

/
    Firstly, take a chill pill. If you start trying to call us out as being so shitty you're not going to please anybody.

We understand as much as any of you that we are currently understaffed on our servers and if we had the ability to have a quality moderator on every single server we certainly would. However unfortunately we do not have enough applicants that meet our expectations and thusly we can't meet your demands.

On your point of no-colliding the props when moving them, I'm pretty annoyed that you asked this. Not because it's a bad idea but because you complained about the lack of effort put in by the staff team, and then post this thread without giving any effort whatsoever to see if somebody has already posted about this idea. Your was posted one thread above another thread with the same main topic.

[​IMG]

(This idea is possible, but simply ghosting the props when moving them might be a slight issue given that you'd have to go to an effort to make sure that the props always go back to clipping properly when you're trying to build, but I still think that this is a good idea, and I will bring it up at our next staff conference, thanks for the input, even if it wasn't done in the vest of ways)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Noriaki Cocaine

Noriaki Cocaine Devine Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    exotranc#3653
    Sure, the ghosting mechanic MIGHT help deal with pushing props, but there is still a large amount of harassment involving the rule breaker just pushing props into someone's face instead. There is also a report function for that. No matter how many times this seems to be told, people still complain about how there apparently isn't enough being done to deal with people breaking rules.

8. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Merged the two threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.