1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied i was banned for ghosting...

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by WP FILIPP, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WP FILIPP

WP FILIPP Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    fil#0460
    Brief description of what happened before you were banned: nothing illigal. just played in Battle Royale without any cheats with my russians friends.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I dont understend, for what i was banned? Ghosting? Can somebody explain me, whats this reason means? i have never used cheats and bugs in garry's mod , and now is not exception, and I got a ban for Ghosting.What I violated? Maybe it's because I'm living in Russia? Maybe I did something unintentionally, and got a ban for that?I dont know... I'm waiting any answers, i hope you will help me.

Admin who banned you: Bjincy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28568808

Infraction Record: -

Evidence: There is no evidence, because the ban came without warning, and by that time I had not filmed the video.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1462492529

I would like to clarify that I'm playing well, and often I'm in the top 3 on the server, many of other players already know me, and can confirm that this ban was obtained for no reason

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  2. Bjincy

Bjincy Editor in Chief of Devinity Bronze VIP

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    bjincy#2064
    You were both banned for ghosting because over several rounds, when you or your friend died, the other would start to run directly to places where other players were, and when I questioned your friend about it he said you told him. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.