1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied I was banned for hacks

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by BLISS RED, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLISS RED

BLISS RED Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I was playing about to play some Battle Royale with my friend, and then I logged on to the server and it says i was permantly banned for cheating. Im not sure what the staff member meant by that, and i just started playing the server yesterday, 7/26/2018 and know i cant play on your server. Me and my friend just got the hang of it and how to play.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned, because im not sure even how to cheat in garrysmod, and I want to play your server again with my friend. I was also thinking about showing my friends this game which I got to show 1 of my friends and he loves it. But now i cant paly with my friends on this server and I was crying after i saw i was banned because I really liked this server after 1 day of playing it

Admin who banned you: Anti-Cheat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188902044

Infraction Record: This is my only ban

Evidence: None to give

2. Bjincy

Bjincy Editor in Chief of Devinity Bronze VIP

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    bjincy#2064
    Denied. If our Anti-cheat system banned you, you have to have been cheating. It has never been wrong before and I highly doubt it will ever be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.