Im Leaving Devinity For Now

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Ph@ntom Mist, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ph@ntom Mist

Ph@ntom Mist Member

I am leaving divinity because basically...I fucked up. Donkie like I said,Sorry. You said that a simple sorry over the internet was nothing. If that was true than why is what I said so bad that you had to demote me. I dude accept that I fucked up and should not have said that. It was rude and an arrogant thing to say. Just to clear up a couple things. People have been saying that I have been abusing vote kick/ban. Why they say this is because they don't like me. And donkie just because i type horribly does not mean shit. I still get my point across and that it all I need. I hope to be back some day and try to restart. I would like to be apart of the divinity team again someday in other words. Devinity is by far the best flood server I have ever played on and I hope it continues to be so. Best regards to all staff and hope that devinity lives on.

-Ph@ntom

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kodie

Kodie Active Member

3. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    I value your feedback as I do with any member, and apologize for the circumstances. However, we have to minimize the risks we take with the community for our sanity. If you're as apologetic and supportive as you sound, then I may suggest sticking around the community for awhile. That would be the humble way to redeem your reputation from my perspective.

Whatever the situation, I regard it.

4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

I told you plain and simple that PROVING you are sorry is the only way to make your situation better. I fail to see how giving up and leaving proves anything.

5. Ph@ntom Mist

Ph@ntom Mist Member

Its not that I'm giving up its that I need a brake from everything right now... I just found out that My brother who is in the marine corps is getting deployed to Iraq...I need some time. Ill still be active on the forums but I'm just not going to play. I will try to earn the respect back of the other players and staff.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Ah alright well thats a different story. Cya around then.

7. [FoG] ShinyCopper

[FoG] ShinyCopper Active Member Silver VIP

Didn't you say you are leaving Devinity? Then, why are you arguing with staff?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ph@ntom Mist

Ph@ntom Mist Member

I didn't know I was arguing ...lol.

9. [FoG] ShinyCopper

[FoG] ShinyCopper Active Member Silver VIP

Slightly, not that much, I should not have said that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dawson

Dawson Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Good Guy Bufo#0933
    I don't think he was trying to argue with anybody. Everyone has different ways of expressing remorse; if Phantom wishes to take a break from Devinity, then he should damn well be able to without facing additional scrutiny. Cut him some slack--based on Phantom's situation he already has enough to worry about with regards to family and outside matters.

I recommend that BOTH parties make up and move on, rather than holding in grudges.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.