Idea Ink Bomb

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Seth, Oct 4, 2016.

?

Would you approve of adding an Ink Bomb to the game if properly implemented?

1. Yes (why? try to give feedback and comments)

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No (why? try to give feedback and comments)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe if you change something (what should we change? try to give feedback and comments)

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seth

Seth That Guy Platinum VIP Gold VIP

IDEA: Introduce a new weapon to the game that will blind other players, making it harder/impossible to see things and shoot at your boat.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETAILS:

1. The Ink Bomb will be perhaps a darker maybe black looking version of the bugbait.

2. The Ink Bomb will be interchangeable with the bugbait, meaning that you can only use one or the other, not both at the same time.

3. It will be throwable just like the bugbait, except instead of hurting the players, it will cover their screen with a black substance, making it almost impossible to see.

4. The Ink Bomb will have an area of effect, the range may vary, it could also spread like the bugbait gas did, not decided yet.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATS:

Damage: 0 dmg (?)

Cost: $3000 (?)

Firing Type: Thrown (?)

Ammo: 1 (?)

Duration: 4 seconds - (how long the ink will stay on your screen) (?)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This idea is somewhat undeveloped and could probably use some revising, it would be appreciated if you could leave some TACCC, Tips, Advice, Comments, and Constructive Criticism, thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Hello, I think this should maybe be added, due to the time, 4 seconds isn't a lot, maybe 8 seconds for $5000 or something along those lines, overall though i think it's a great idea and hope that it's implemented!

3. Seth

Seth That Guy Platinum VIP Gold VIP

Well, here's the reason I didn't want to make it any more than 4 seconds, and one ammo. Say there are 3 people on a team, they could blind another player for a whopping total of 24 seconds if it lasted for 8 seconds, when there is more than one person using it, which would happen quite often, it becomes kind of overpowered. Although I do agree with maybe raising the price, $3000 seems a little cheap for the Ink Bomb. thanks for the feedback, let me know what you think about this. ;3

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    That seems reasonable considering your example, :)

5. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    4 second is enough, just bump price to 5k :p

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.