Idea Ink Bomb

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Seth, Dec 4, 2016.

?

If implemented correctly, would you like to see an Ink Bomb added to the game?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seth

Seth That Guy Platinum VIP Gold VIP

As the title would suggest, the idea here is to create a throw-able weapon that blinds people or covers their screen with black ink. We would essentially be taking the bug bait, but giving it different properties, blinding people, as opposed to damaging them.

DETAILS:

- The ink bomb throwing distance would be the same as the bug baits.

- The ink bomb would look and be shaped and sized like bug bait, but it would be black is the idea.

- The ink bomb would effect people in the cloud of smoke the same way bug bait does

- The ink bomb would cover your screen in a thick black ink preferably, but just blackness would suffice.

- The black screen effect would be instantaneous once affected, and would instantaneously disappear the moment it's time limit was reached. (In other words, the black effect would not wear off slowly, but would instantly disappear. It would also not take effect slowly, but instantly cover your entire screen.)

STATS:

- Damage: 0 hp

- Duration: 3 seconds (?)

- Ammo: 1 (?)

- Cost: $5000 (?)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was meant to be a simple, non time consuming task that could make game play perhaps more intriguing and fun for players.

Thanks for taking the time to read about my suggestion, hit me up with some feedback, comments, and suggestions below.

2. LeafySharp

LeafySharp That Xbox Gamer

When I read this I got some Mario Cart flashbacks, I can see this being a thing though,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.