Idea Inventory limit

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Nyaaa~ ∑:3, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Nyaaa~ ∑:3 Old Champion

Imagine this:
    Every month there will be a new weapon in the game. You bought all of them, but most of them you dont actualy use. There is like... about 50 on your back, and you dont use all of them. Its a heavy burden, if you think about it. But there is an idea.
    Inventory limit - its a system, that allows you grab into battle only 4 weapons of each kind. (4 pistols, 4 SMG's, 4 Sniper Rifles, etc.) This will help you sort all of the weapons you have, so you dont need to scroll trough every single one of them. Its also gives a bit of strategy. From 12 or more\less rifles, what will you take into battle? What's the best weapon for the situation and which is useless?
    In my head - its a best solution for both present and future problems.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rupet Opal

Rupet Opal Member

I like the idea. Perhaps four is to many? I would prefer three-two at best, but as the range get's wider allow more? I think it's a good idea to be added and tested.

3. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Nyaaa~ ∑:3 Old Champion

For some of the guns... yes, four is too many. But there could be diffirent number of guns for each type, like only 3 rifles, but 5 pistols. Numbers can arrange from 2 to 6 or more, for a fair game.

4. Derfboy the fish

Derfboy the fish Dedicated Member

As of the current state this does not really do anything since the only pistol of any use is the golden gun, there are only two SMGs, two Sniper Rifles, 6 rifles I think but the only good ones really are the pulse and famas. Flood does not add a lot of major updates, and in a month there will probably be no new weapon. What I am about to say would probably never happen but I would like to take your idea and make it a lot more extreme, you can only take 4 or 5 weapons with you in total into battle, obviously that is really extreme and I don't think people would like this idea which is why I would not want to see it implemented.

5. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    You can holster weapons via right clicking on them in the store page.

6. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Creative idea but just as derf said, not many players would want to stick around if this gets implemented.

7. Kolser

Kolser Cheeki Breeki Silver VIP

Quite a nice idea. We can create an event from that: "Limited weapons round" or something. The main thing is that events aren't happening every round and it can't be "2 same events in a row" if we're talking about "Random event vote" or "US 3" server. This event can solve the fact that most players won't like to see this idea every round.

• Like Like x 1
  8. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Limited Weapons round? Sounds very similar to One/Random Weapons event.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.