1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

It wasn't me, im Panci┬as but in other account, banned because disrespect

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Panci┬as, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panci┬as

Panci┬as Dedicated Member

Panci┬as (aka me, im just using other account for other reasons) got banned because of disrespect, the thing is a dumb friend of mine uses my account sometimes to bother me and to get me banned from servers because a pulled a prank on him once, this is not the first time, they got me banned from many servers, I want a chance to explain in this one at least. I hope you understand, he prop pushes in other servers, he rdm, don't pay attention to him , I already beat the shit out of him so he wont use gmod anymore, promise this wont happen again....... hope you understand
    -sincerily Panci┬as

2. Rinaa

Rinaa Dedicated Member

You're not getting unbanned. It sucks that your friend would do this to you and that you have to deal with the concequences but unless you have actual proof for all of this, it's a dead case. You can't just say something and not have any proof to back it up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

Doesnt matter. Your account, Your problem. You need to take care of your account.

Plus. Use the template.

Thread Locked

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

@Floppy @Noriaki Cocaine
    Do not post in unban requests unless you have something to do with the ban (As in you made the ban request against the person)

@tobiasgrati
    I've been an admin for game servers for many years and one of the most used excuses is "I got hacked" or "My friend/brother used my account". I've never trusted that excuse as 99% of the time it's an outright lie and even if it wasn't, there is no credible proof that you have that would cause me to think otherwise. If in fact this is the case, then i'm terribly sorry that you will have to wait out your ban. I would suggest beating the shit out of whoever used your account, change your password, then send him a nice card that has some very passive aggressive words in them. Good day.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.