Just some forum threads suggestions.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seboo23, Sep 19, 2016.

?

Do you want these to be added to the forums?

1. Yes.

2. No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Seboo23

Seboo23 Educated Weaboo

So I didn't know where to post this so Imma post it here, to start this out I think you guys should add a forum or thread whatever you call it called "Suggestions" just so people can post stuff there if they don't want to suggest things for the Flood server?

Second thing I wanna suggest is to add a "Staff Compliments" subforum or whatever it's called I'm not really that experienced with forums, Basically people can make threads complimenting specific staff members so they can know they're doing good and to get encouraged to be an even better staff member so for example I would post a thread here with a title called jeffreythe00 or someone else and say stuff like "This staff member is active, he helped me out with some stuff and he's always willing to help" etc etc..

It just gives an idea to the higher staff members and the staff members themselves that they're doing well and encourages them to do an even better work.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

We have a few sticky threads here. If any of those sticky threads don't fit for your suggestion, then you can feel free to make a new thread. Not a super huge deal.

I don't know if this is as great as it sounds. The reason I say that is because you can leave a comment or feedback on the Staff members profile page. Just click their name and it should take you to their profile. Then you can comment/post whatever you want :D.

Btw, I appreciate the complements. I try to do what I can, when I can. Serving the community is my specialty but everyone chips in where they can.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Seboo23

Seboo23 Educated Weaboo

@jeffreythe00 You're right, Apologies for not thinking this through, There's no need for the staff compliments thing, Thanks for the reply! You can lock the thread if you want.