1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied "Knight Alexis" Ban Appeal (Second time)

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Knight Alexis, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight Alexis

Knight Alexis Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I was banned by ^9Spooke for "Modding / Exploitation".

Reason why you should be unbanned: I don't have interest of using any in-game modifications for the game, I do not use anything to take advantage over other players except of tactics and predefined in-game content.

Admin who banned you: ^9Spooke

SteamID: Linked

Infraction Record: It's permanent, admins say I need to wait 6 months to re-appeal but that's long for me.

Evidence: I've already seen the evidence that was gathered to ^9Spooke from Cherry Dude, I checked today and it was deleted by the user. ^9Spooke claims that I have been using a program to aim automatically at people's heads. Here everything is wrong, I still miss shots, my movement isn't automatic, I do not use any programs for Garry's Mod except for game recorders which I use to make videos, and any external programs are detected obviously because they exist on your computer. That video had shown nothing that could get me banned. I keep repeating this and nobody wants to listen. I did not cheat, I just want to play this gamemode in peace, but it seems they still want to ignore me and keep the ban on me. I try my best to not show any hostile conducts because I do not want this to get worse for anyone, I just know that it's unfair.

2. Sotori

Sotori Flooderator Inc. Staff Member Community Manager Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Don’t make a second request if the first one was denied. Since it seems you really care about being unbanned, you may appeal in a month or two from now if 6 is “too long” for you. Don’t make me regret saying this please.

I’m locking this thread now.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.