1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Kolser

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Rostishka, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rostishka

Rostishka Member

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned:

It was a joke, the player did not take it seriously. In response, he gave the same jokes as I did, we just fainted. There was no hatred, no aggression in these words. Can I see the phrase with age discrimination? There was no discrimination. It all started with the fact that I found out that he was Ukrainian, just like me. I think you as a Russian person will understand me. I asked the joking question "Do you have fat?" First he said that there is no, but after added, he has a pig with fat. I again asked the joking question "Is this your sister?". He laughed and added that he did not have a sister, I asked, how about his mother? He said "She's gone," and I joked about the orphanage. God, who takes this seriously? He's my friend and it's just a joke. The 2 bans I received were due to the fact that I was angry at the moderator for his actions and said a bit too much. A day is a very long time, I want to play on the server. I DID NOT ANSWER ANYTHING AND DID NOT DESTROY THAT HAD A JOK OTHERS.
    2. Admin who banned you: Kolser
    3. Steam ID: 76561198251702824

2. Kolser

Kolser Cheeki Breeki Silver VIP

I've made my point and your ban has been slightly reduced. Message me on Steam or create a conversation with me on Forums if you want further explanations on why I did not unban you and why I thought this was disrespectful from my point of view. Also that was quite pointless to try and re-write the conversation you've had with that guy because we've got logs; your words here don't quite match the once in the logs. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.