1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted lol

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Taco444, Mar 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taco444

Taco444 Member

"I'm going to deny this appeal since you think it's funny to be a smartass. You genuinely piss me off."

They denied me because I defended myself. Instead of taking my points into consideration, they get frustrated because they cant back their argument up. What this staff member said before he denied my appeal wasn't right and it just goes to show you, this hierarchy system is corrupt with this kind of staff.

2. Taco444

Taco444 Member

At least Dawson is competent to make a valid point and give reasons why, thank you and keep up with good work as a staff member!

3. Dawson

Dawson Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Good Guy Bufo#0933
    Again....

"We generally advise to steer clear of phonetic words that may look like derivatives of offensive phrases––even if they have a different meaning. This is because (1) it's the internet and (2) there are people out there that may want to bypass word filters presented before them. It's the way that it is because others have ruined it for the rest."

It's not that we WANT to blacklist all similar-sounding words to ****er, but we HAVE to because the filter has a propensity to be exploited the shit out of by assholes. Could we please end this petty drama and call it a day? For the future, just avoid the aforementioned.

4. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    I took the time to contemplate/reflect on this whole situation and have decided to reduce your (and your friend's) ban. Please just listen to us instead of causing drama. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.