1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied mapplesauce!! this is my alt account!

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by IM SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IM SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE

IM SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE Member

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: so i said yo i think we shud be a bit less lenient with staff apps and then firedraft agreed with me and then counter and decap had a different opinion and said that we shouldnt try to criticize staff and then decap called me childish and basically a drama queen and i said idk i think im pretty chill right now and then he threatened to ban me and then fire said he didnt break any rules hes just talking in the shoutbox and then i started saying shia laboof memes and then i got banneronied for Rules violations even though there was literally no fucking rules that i broke. tl;dr got banned for having a different opinion and decap doesnt like me haha xd! also to get me salty he said this even though he should no i really dont give a shit about corrupted fuckers who cant stand different opinions that use the opinion of the majority to justify his means
      1. 6 minutes ago - Decap:
        Mapple is banned for one day. Maybe tomorrow he will be in a better mood
      2. 6 minutes ago - Decap:
        Anyone else?
    2. Admin who banned you: decap
    3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73542924
    4. Evidence: shoutbox ;P

2. Firedraft

Firedraft Devine Member Silver VIP

+1 Your ban was fucking retarded and needs to be removed.

3. IM SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE

IM SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE Member

also pm me if u want the shoutbox

because i am not exaggerating when i say i barely said anything remotely rude or hell even cause drama

4. Ethan

Ethan Emo

No reason to be banned just speaking the truth, and people get salty over it.

5. Expanix

Expanix Community Member

6. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Don't even act like you were being all innocent. You've been spamming threads with useless nonsense all day then you went to the shoutbox to argue your point between numerous people. I told you to chill, relax and calm down. I don't care how it started, but I was going to end it. You didn't want to chill, going on and on about this person said this and that person said that. You even said "Ban me", and after giving you multiple warnings in the past to stop it with your bullshit, it was about time you got what was coming to you. If you have a problem with Alex or anyone else, you talk to her personally. If that doesn't work, talk to Bayrock. You do not go spreading it around the forums for everyone to see. I'm tired of childish, immature drama being spread around the forums. Your ban was for one day, when you come back tomorrow, chill your ass or the next one won't be as short. I'm here to keep the peace, not pick sides.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.