Medieval Round

Discussion in 'Denied/Scrapped Events' started by Wolfgang, Feb 7, 2016.

?

Would you like to see Medieval Round at your local Flood Server?

1. Yes Uncle Appl!

2. No.

3. Yes but it needs some tweaks...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    As seen in my other thread, I've recently come up with an idea for a new round. The round is set in the Medieval Age and because of this props that are metal, plastic, and most of the 'Other' props are restricted. As of right now, I think that all wooden props would be allowed but if any of you can come up with a reason to be restricted (maybe the kiosk) than just let me know below. Besides wooden props the only others I'd consider natural would be the snowman heads and possibly the beer box. Additionally it could be argued that only rope would be available, although for now I'm sticking with welding as well. Once battle phase starts, the player automatically spawns with a crossbow, a sword of sorts (I'd like to make more than one sword available via purchase but that may be too much to download), bugbait and if we can get a reskin for the bow that too. Sweps I've used my self can be found here:
    The first two links I find great and very able, although I find the last one useful too because it also contains shields. Crossbows, Cannons, and the possible bow would deal double damage towards players props. The sword(s) would deal damage to players themselves along with the bugbait. If players would be able to hijack other player's boats I'd like to make a kick to it. Something like "If you're on another players boat too long the sea beast will swallow you." Something cheesy like that but I'm open to suggestions on the matter.

If other weapons were to implemented such as a bow (not just the reskin), a waraxe, and so forth. I think this following swep below this text would fit perfect, ported directly from Skyrim. If the bow was implemented as a weapon itself I'd like to make it so it does half damage to players and double damage to props.

2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Idk, I like the idea and theme but the swords might be pretty redundant unless water damage is reduced like in pirate rounds. (Pirateround+)

The skyrim weapons would look pretty sick with the Daedra skin but by themselves they don't look so much medieval as just cool-looking. Other than that it's just the pain of having a few extra textures for a single round.

3. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    This sounds great but allow the use to have a compound bow to deal damage to props and players (3-5 hpish / 10 hp to props) and a two handed sword (5-8 hp / 20 hp to props) while decreasing water damage on what Rick said but increase the speed to travel in water as well. This would be good to build defense like structures around you to prevent taking damage from the bow. (Similar to Zombie Round as well.)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

This never caught on, Scrapped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.