1. Hello Guest, if you need help, wish to post feedback regarding our community/servers/staff or report game-breaking bugs, you're free to do so here.
    Dismiss Notice

Minor bugs and Gameplay suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support' started by Ary, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Ary

Ary Member Silver VIP

Team event:
    There is a bug that has been fixed on a couple of servers but not on the other servers. where players that join during the event do not get assigned to a team, I have seen this today on eu#3
    I have noticed a couple of minor differences between the servers as such as mentioned above, however, I have a hard time recalling the rest.
    Pirate event:
    During the pirate event you can hit and hurt your teammates, I am not sure if it's intentional or not. But it seems like something worth mentioning.
    Limitless event:
    there is an option to reuse the props after the event, this leads to unfair gameplay as well as a money bug that you can use if you reuse your props and sell them next round, doubling the money you spent on them since all the props cost half of the price on the event but since you reused them and the event is over they are back to the normal price, meaning that if remove them you get refunded the full price and not half of the price, doubling your money that way.
    Flamethrower bug:
    Some players that use flamethrower get stuck with the model of it even when they switch to other weapons.
    Using dead players props after they left:
    When players decide to leave in the middle of the fight phase their props become available to everyone to use and when you look at them they are not shown as someone's dead props (highlighted by red) but they are shown highlighted in green as the owner of the props is still alive even though they left the server.
    Server restart:
    Even though there is a message that pops up when the server restarts it only does so 5 seconds before restarting and right after a new round starts, this leads to the players that decide to reuse their props from a previos round to lose money.
    Muting players:
    There is an option to mute all the players except the admins in the settings, however, this option mutes moderators and junior moderators although it does what it says it does I think that moderators should not be muted, maybe changing it mute everyone except staff members could be a good replacement.
    There is a couple of screenshots below of the bugs and issues mentioned above.

Disclaimer:
    Those are a couple of issues/bugs that I have found and my reasoning behind them. Since I am not able to recrate each of them at will and I am only able to encounter them every once in a while I couldn't have gone dipper into them, as such some of them might be wrong or caused by slightly different circumstances.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Noriaki Cocaine

Noriaki Cocaine Devine Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    exotranc#3653
    Good discoveries. Some of these have already been posted about on our GitHub. You should probably post them there too for maximum visibility.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1