Musical list with a flood on the forum

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by †Zzoppa†, Sep 18, 2017.

?

would you like to see the list of music on the forum?

1. Yes!

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. †Zzoppa†

†Zzoppa† Lolist Contributor Silver VIP Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Zzoppa #1148
    Hi! I think adding a list to the forum would be a good solution, because on the forum you can write the full name of the music, and nobody will disturb you at the forum, because you need to play on the flood, and not to search for music). (So suppose I was looking for one music, copied its name through the console, and put it into the search. Instead of the music I needed, I found an anime opening, lol). In addition, you can make other players can send their music to the forum, which will probably be played on the server.

2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    This is something that has been done before on songlist 1.0. Not sure where it is now, but maybe Pit could create or update his page to the current songlist. For now you can type !songlist in chat, find the song and open the URL from there.

3. †Zzoppa†

†Zzoppa† Lolist Contributor Silver VIP Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Zzoppa #1148
    Hmm... Okay

4. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Nyaaa~ ∑:3 Old Champion

tbh, Songlist (the inner workings of it AND the actual list of songs) is frequently updated. People request new songs to the existing list, event lists, and it happens randomly. Sometimes its hard to update such things as a "Forum's full list of songs".

I have another idea: Can we just give people access to browse !songlist in game, without any options to control it (exept VIP's, of course), instead creating an entire thread that would collect dust over the years?
    Any opinions on that?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Yeah i agree @Nyaaa~ ∑:3 and I believe that's what zoppa is trying to grasp–a list of added songs, relatively similar to pit's on 1.0 but perhaps a redirect (quick link) to the songlist on the flood forums.
    Screenshot_20170918-154752.png
    Suggestions would also be in a thread somewhere

• Like Like x 1