My Apology

Discussion in 'Personal Announcements' started by Viral, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Hello, this is my apology, I guess.
    First. Let's start with why i'm doing this. It's simple really, throughout my time on devinity I have been involved in a sizeable amount of drama, i'm not proud of it and that's all in the past, but I was still a part of it, optional or not. Most of this "drama" mostly occurred with classic, a former member of the staff team who in my eyes, I drove away by causing too much shit with him, and I am truly sorry about that. Small personal drama's with people such as RedRazor, Nyaaa, Counter, Kolser I am also deeply apologetic for, any wish to "build fences" over the time that I am still here, only of course. if you want.
    Second. Why have I suddenly taken the time to write this? There is only one worded needed for this; Guilt.
    I am guilty of all the shit I cause and all the disruption I do and it's just got to the point where I myself don't feel welcome anymore because I feel i've burned too many bridges and it's too late to fix them.
    Third. What do I plan on doing to once and for all change my overall attitude? I plan to (hopefully) make up with the people who i've made grow to dislike me, and represent Devinity the way I intended to when I first pressed that apply for staff button. I'll admit it, i've grown complacent and cocky, not thinking before I act, and that's the wrong way to act as a member of staff, and I should hope no one else follows in my mistakes. I'll be acting more professional, giving more input into the development of Devinity and being serious with decisions and ideas that I want to bring forward, no more messing around, disrespecting people. It's not going to end well for me and I realise this now, but I fear i've realised too late.

I am not asking for forgiveness, I am asking for you to help me, help myself, by building a bridge of friendship and getting me out of this dark hole i've dug myself into.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    I apologize as well for being a constant dick to you. You shouldn't have to apologize since it's not your fault for being the person that you were, instead I should be the one put to blame. I've soon came to realize & should've took in consideration of who I hurt because not only I make devinity look bad, it wouldn't really change anything if we just keep on 'having beef' with each other. I would like to amend our relationship as we should've been in the first place because I really don't want to lose you over some stupid shit like this.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.