My app

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OG Miku, Oct 20, 2017.

1. OG Miku

OG Miku Member Gold VIP

I have taken my app for mod off the forums for my own reasons. Right now i have a temper and i really do believe that one day it will interfer with being a mod so i have decided that once i have 5 days on there server (i am 48 hours away from that) I will take a look at myself and think if my behaviour has changed and if not i will make it till i have 7 days on the server. thanks to anyone who thought i deserved it but me myself did not after seeing on reply and someone giving me a pep talk about it.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. StormSniper

StormSniper Dedicated Member Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    TheHunterGaming#4803
    Don't listen to the people who are bringing you down. Do what you want to do best at and finish it, don't give up. When I was applying for staff, people said I shouldn't become it, but yet I pushed on and here I am today,

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Thank you so much for your interest in helping our team, it really means a lot to us :) Please don't be discouraged from applying again in the future :adr_smile:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Loofy

Loofy Loneliest Silver VIP

You've earn my respects honestly, despite initial suspicions. But, feel free to apply when you feel it is right to do so

5. Fmn

Fmn Active Member Bronze VIP

Don't let your emotions overcome you. Anyone can become staff so long as they are mature about it, and I would say you're being pretty mature now to reflect on what you may have done recently. Hoping you can work it out and better yourself and go again.

• Like Like x 2