1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied MY BAN APPEAL

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by yagger, Jul 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yagger

yagger Member

Server:
    Flood
    Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I Was playing flood with a comrade and we were quite pissed at the lot of Russians in the server targeting us so we started to talk shit and get mad, after a little while a couple other Americans and a Swedish guy joined in, we started to talk even more shit and they were making claims of racism, which is not true at all. While I am guilty of being a toxic person in the server there was no racism, as Russian isn't a race... it's a nationality. I would've accepted any toxicity aimed at me with open arms, I like trash talking, but the fact that they claimed racism just for talking shit about their nationality and poking fun at them is absurd. A three day ban for toxicity and racism I would understand, yet a three day ban for just being toxic, absolutely insane.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I feel I should be unbanned due to the fact that I was not being racist towards anyone in the server, I was making fun of their nationality due to being a little mad after their Russian prettyboy, Staps, started targeting me and my squad. We never said anything racist at all, I would agree with a mute but a three day ban is insane.

Admin who banned you: Yaposha

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99512751

Evidence: The chat logs and people in the server who witnessed this are my evidence.

2. Connor

Connor Active Member Staff Member Senior Server Moderator Silver VIP

Server:
    Flood
    The video shows that you do not care about the ban, which is why you were given such a period

3. Connor

Connor Active Member Staff Member Senior Server Moderator Silver VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Unban request closed, if you don't agree re-create and another admin respond you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.