1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Nappa Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Danny nappaa, Nov 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny nappaa

Danny nappaa Member Gold VIP

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: before iw as banned i was on sandbox testing some of my mates hacks and seeing how cool they where having fun my mates with them on sandbox i forgot turn them off and then i went to play some flood cos i was before forgetting to deactivate them and i got permanbanned while loading in

Reason why you should be unbanned: because flood one my most fav game modes and i think i been playing for over a year and i really do enjoy it

Admin who banned you: it was cake anti cheat banned me

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160164087

Infraction Record: i dont really understand this but i think this is the link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280593902

Evidence: sorry i really have none but you have my word and i promise to remember next time please trust me

2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

We usually have o tolerance for hacking, but given the fact that it's a ban for flood I've decided to make a poll as to whether or not you'll be unbanned.

3. Danny nappaa

Danny nappaa Member Gold VIP

Thanks Rick i appreciate it and im sorry that i forgot turn them off

4. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Unbanned as the poll was overwhelmingly in favour of unbanning you. (And bayrock straight up said to).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.