1. Hello Guest, if you need help, wish to post feedback regarding our community/servers/staff or report game-breaking bugs, you're free to do so here.
    Dismiss Notice

New gun holster function tool not working properly

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support' started by Immy, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Immy

Immy Dedicated Member Gold VIP Silver VIP

I have tested all other weapons they holster fine but the default weapons you can't holster it gives you no option to holster when you right click on the default weapons.

Edit:

Also you know the candy cane it's not in the shop so there's no way or holstering it.

2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Problem is people need to have at least a certain number of weapons equipped at one time. If you holster to many weapons, then you will run out of ammo quickly. Currently this is going to stay but me and donkie are talking about alternatives. Currently the best suggestion is that you must have a certain number of weapons equipped if you have them. So say you have 10 weapons, but the limit is to have no less than 6 weapons equipped. So you would only be able to holster 4 of your current 10 weapons.

3. Immy

I have way more than 6 equipped I have only bought the weapons I like , I like them all besides the ones that are default.
    my idea was just put it in the settings maybe lock the setting for people under a certain level
    disable default weapons ticked or unricked

4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

There is no current limit for equipped weapons, that was just a suggestion from me to @Donkie

5. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

I think you should keep the default weapons automatically equip, they really don't get in the way that much that you need to holster them. Some players may need them equip at lower levels, if lower levels need them to be equip, to make it fair, everyone should require them to be equip.

6. Immy

they would be automatically equipped ?
    but there should be an option to remove/holster them if you don't need them, they do come in the way when you are scrolling through the weapons.
    if the lower levels need them then they shouldn't holster them ?
    or like decap was saying maybe out a minimum number of weapons needed to use holster in the first place.

7. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Immy

lol ?
    lower levels need them we don't that's the difference?
    it's like talking to a brick wall.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    I think Melee and Misc. items from the shop should be discluded since they won't do much. (Possibly pitch in the RPG and Grenade)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.