Official Wes Anderson thread

Discussion in 'Interests' started by Rick, May 21, 2017.

1. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

This is NOT for the discussion of Wes Anderson films. It is for photos of him. Please DO NOT discuss his films I have an interest purely in his face and to an extent body.

If you have any special photos of Wes doing tasks, eg. Walking, talking, pouring water, eating, drinking, running, getting dressed, playing tennis, brushing his teeth, getting dressed, moving large objects, getting dressed, opening blinds/curtains, sitting and watching TV, reading, swimming, boating, getting ready to boat, getting dressed, signing documents, driving a car, tying shoelaces, straightening tie etc. I would be particularly interested in seeing them, however all photos of Wes are welcome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Double whammy (sitting and talking):

[​IMG]

3. Rick

Ah yes, a fine contribution my good friend

Below I have enclosed a rare sighting of Wes eating a slice of organic Pizza with his good friend bill bailey

[​IMG]

4. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    And here Wes teaches his good and slow friend bill bailey how to read

[​IMG]

What a genuine person to take time out of his day to help those with mental challenges.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Rick

I'm pretty sure that they are reading through a script as bill bailey is an actor, he is not slow and i dont think that he, or anybody else for that matter would appreciate you disrespecting like that, please delete this post and conduct yourself more appropriately in the future or i will have to report you to the forum staff team, witch will result in your immediate demotion from the staff team and if this sort of behaviour continues then u will be likely given so many warning levels (on the forums of course as the servers do not have warning levels) and this will result in a temporary ban from the forums, if this continues FURTHER STILL then you will be permanently banned form the forums and will have to appeal directly to a member of the senior team, believe you me this is a very arduous path with many hazards, (i have walked this path before), you may come through the system to the brigh t of the forums once again but it will be after long internal and external battles of the mind. I really sinceriely and genuinely hope that you can find forgiveness for what you have said in the eyes of our lord (peace be upon him) and also in your ppeers as yo have not only damaged your image in the visage of god, but of the very people you speak to daily on these active forums. all in all i expect you to 1) speak to and reference bill baily, the character of many important blockbusters such as : ghostbusters ghostbusters II, zombieland, harry potter and the pheonix of the stone, etc and ext the list goes on for a long time i will not bore you with it! (he is very established is the point i am making here as you can tell i am sure)
    but even THEN if you are unbanned from the system,, you will likely have a long lasting taboo to your name wehre your slightest slipup may cause you to fall from yout feeble gained grace once again, jus t as icarus fell from his wax wings for he flew too close to the sun. JUST REMEMBER THIS: (if you are capable of that hahahahahah (i am calling you an idiot HAHAHHAHHAHA (HAHAHHAHAHAHA) HAHAHAahaha))) i, wes and bill cromby will not forgive you unless you take steps to prove yourself, and i'm sure i speak for the rest of the community when i say that.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    O my bill bailey, I am heartily sorry for having offended thee,
    and I detest all my sins because I dread to the lost of heavens and the pains of being judged by my peers and labeling you as a member of the autistic community,
    But a good and deserving of all my love.
    I firmly resolve, with the help of Your grace,
    to do penance,
    and to amend my life. Awes.

• Like Like x 1