1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted PhantomLex unban request.

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Jinx, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jinx

Jinx Member Platinum VIP Gold VIP

• Brief description of what happened before you were banned: So, straight up I aint going to lie, me and my friend do roblox hacking and were both playing flood, well I just brought a cheat for ROBLOX and I was installing the injector for it, and then my friend screamed you got banned, and I was super confused how I got banned for downloading this injector. I got platinum and would never cheat on garrys mod and im pretty sure what is there to cheat on flood, but Im very sorry and hope I can come back but I just paid for this cheat for ROBLOX not GMOD. Proof of the cheat.
    • Admin who banned you:
    • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:192765210
    • Again I have no idea how I got banned on FLOOD GMOD by just downloading a ROBLOX hack.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Sorry we've been expierencing some issues with our anti-cheat system so I'll let you off the hook this time. Make sure to disable the cheat if it is the reason for your banning (If you're banned again we won't be as lenient).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.