Prop minging

Discussion in 'Legacy Reports' started by {SGL} AgentNeff, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {SGL} AgentNeff

{SGL} AgentNeff Member Bronze VIP

Hi this player ☭Дружина☭ was mic spamming and prop minging, I was not able to get proof of the mic spamming though. So here is his steam id and the proof, thanks. He also was prop climbing and I cannot provide any proof that the props in there are mine , but if you were to believe me it is the vending machine doors and metal doors, he spammed in the scrap metal parts. STEAM_0:1:52697562 2014-07-21_00003.jpg 2014-07-21_00002.jpg 2014-07-21_00001.jpg

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Player has clearly prop-climbed and shows no intent on playing the game.
    I am currently under a state such that banning the player is impossible.
    However banning the user on behalf of me by any fellow moderator for a period of one to two days would be appreciated and advised by myself

3. {SGL} AgentNeff

{SGL} AgentNeff Member Bronze VIP

He completely blocked the boat I was making and made it so I lost money and unable to get onto my boat with out getting tele'd off , which brought me to lose money as well, I deleted my props and started in a new position since all the private rooms were being taken. He has done it twice but this is the only type of evidence I have.

4. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

I'm afraid that unless you are able to supply me with any more evidence, I will not be able to increase the player's ban period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.