1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted ReAppeal | Want someone else to deal with it (staff warned)

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Flikko, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flikko

Flikko Member Silver VIP

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: Alright, so I was playing flood, I ask to join Vir's team as he's joined mine many times before, and I saw us pretty "friendly"
    2. As he decides to wait till 30 seconds is left to say he won't let me in, because I'm a "Immature racist kid who googles insults", and yes I found that disrespectful.
    3. Earlier this week, I got banned for "racism" (saying I hated russians), I told vir and he said he would unban me in 7 hours (12 hours before my ban was going to be lifted automatically)
    4. So I wake up the next day, to find him ignoring me and not wanting to unban me, I knock it off, whatever.
    But today (after this one week ban) he admitted that "Thats what you get for "begging" to get unbanned" (While I only made occasional jokes like, "Daddy please unban me" )

Incase you are wondering why I was banned for a WHOLE week and threatned with a permanent ban, is because I called vir a weeb twice, which I didn't think he cared about because a while ago he said " I don't give a flying fuck if anyone disrespects me" but apparently he tried to bait me into a ban!

I don't believe he is suited for a staff position, purposely baiting people into getting banned, trolling players and disrespecting players is not very proffesional in my opinion.

Extra comment: It was very obvious he was mad about me destroying his boat at the start of the round!

1. Admin who banned you: Vir / Viral
    2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127830806
    3. Evidence: None, can check logs if you need to.
    I am reposting this appeal as I would like someone else to deal with this appeal instead of the staff member who banned me, and locked the post as quickly as possible to keep him from getting into trouble.

2. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    The only person who can make a response is the person who banned you, I was very vague on my previous post so let me expand on what REALLY happened.
    Me and Nyaaa (A fellow moderator, flikko must know him pretty well as he was recently banned by said moderator for once again, being a racist.)were playing some flood, flikko joins asking to join my team or w/e i'm not sure if I responded but something sparks an "argument" of some sorts, and yes I called him an immature racist kid, but with people who don't fuckin' learn sometimes you have to put your foot down, y'know? Not only would you leave it at the 1 hour ban I issued you the first time, but you had to carry it on through steam chat, harrasing me and yes, quoting racist remarks, but for 2 reasons that's nothing to start some big fucking conspiracy like "OMG VIR'S A FUCKING RACIST" whatever I say in PM doesn't affect me here because it's not included with devinity, the only reason it'd be considered racist in what I said would be if we were speaking to a devinity related situation, which at the time we weren't. However, the reason your words on steam granted you a longer ban was 1. Because you continued to bring the conversation over to steam after being given a 1 hour ban for harrasment of myself. And 2. Because I was informed to by another staff member who i'll leave anonymous unless he wants to speak up as a witness about what happened. If you have any furthur issues then feel free to post a Ban Request on me to give the administrators a chance to review your "case" and also to place me and my actions under review, although i'm not in the wrong here and imo you don't give yourself the best reputation considering all the racist, disrespectful remarks you've made, it makes it very hard to take you seriously, in my opinion.
    Best of days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    The appeal has been already carried in this thread.

I've took some time to look at the server logs and you did harass Viral on several occasions. Regardless, @Viral will be given a warning due to lack of professionalism as he could've assessed/handled the situation better (as well as conducting himself overall judging upon evaluating further into the logs).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.