Regarding the drama that came up during the whole counter shit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mapplesauce, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mapplesauce

Mapplesauce twentyseven character title

5:10 PM - Donkie: mapple
    5:10 PM - Donkie: i've spoken to counter and dawson
    5:11 PM - Donkie: they know they've done wrong

I'm glad that this wasn't swept under the rug, my point's been delivered

that was 99% of the original intention of my behavior, really wanted to show them that they've done wrong

I realize I did obvious wrong in handling this, I apologize for that

I realize I'm probably among the most toxic influences in this community and im heavily immature, I apologize for that, im young ill grow of it ;)

I realize I blow shit up way out of proportion but thats heavily due to the fact that I dont know whether or not you guys are working behind the scenes, if someone tells me "we're working on this behind the scenes shut the fuck up mapple" i would stfu, that's one way you can deal with me

also im an angst high school memer, so that comes into play

Apologies to anyone who took my posts personally and got offended, my regards to this post btw

Thanks
    @Dawson @CounterCraftz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also wanted to say, @Decap stated that I shouldn't make any contact with Dawson or counter, but I want further clarification on that

I can still give them my opinions towards their suggestions for devinity stuff right? Like you realize I dont actually hate dawson or counter, and I like many of their suggestions? Hell most of Dawson's prop and event suggestions I liked.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Good stuff but I don't get why you did the no interaction thing.

They're clearly incapable of handling community issues and handling community issues.

Why are they both admits if they can't even give out warning levels or handle complaints properly.

Literally all Dawson does is make suggestions on the forums and push all of the other staff. And from the fact that he is absolutely not able to handle situations as an admin why keep him as one?

All the jobs as an administrator he can't do so why keep him as one.

Not even digging at him I just don't get it.

CounterCraftz I've never had an issue with other than these last few days so idk hopefully hes usually fine

3. Decap

Decap Super Radman

I'm saying that Counter and Dawson do not like either of you and it would be best if you guys didn't talk to them either. Trying to talk to them keeps them from holding up their end of what we agreed upon. So just let it be and move on.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Rick

He tried to push the staff away from helping a user. Do you think people that let their feelings get the better of them so frequently should be staff?

Why do you need to segregate people just because somebody on the staff team is incapable of interacting with users properly?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Decap

Decap Super Radman

I think that letting someone like you stay around the community like a tumor is a bad idea. You're the one that gets under peoples skin all the time. Whether you do it intentionally or not is up for debate. So I can't blame them for getting pissed off at the way you act. January was the best month we ever had her and the majority of that reason was because you were banned for that month. We had no problems out of people, no drama, no bitching back and forth and pointing fingers at one another. You fail to see the bigger picture here and the positions you keep putting people in. You are an asshole, you trigger people constantly and get under their skin easily. Maybe 3 or 4 people here actually like you, but the general consensus that I've heard is that you are not liked. So either grow up, leave them two alone, or I'll have to deal with it in the best way I see fit. I'm tired of playing your blame game. Man up and quit pushing the blame on everyone else for your toxic behavior.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

Not to slap across the face or anything but when I also had a problem with you, I had tried to fix it and you "apologized" and then just turned around to being who you used to be. Now I am still going to be nice and stuff, you dont piss me off anymore because I learned how to get passed you, Rick. Just as Decap said. Be careful, just leave them alone. Your in the tough spot here now, not them.

7. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    I'm not saying that I don't like both @Rick and @Mapplesauce, but we have our own differences. We might get along or we might not, I still like them because they have unique characters and that is what makes them genuine as well as the community.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Rick

fuck off fag

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.